Meet the Team
State of Hawaii | Department of Accounting & General Services – Public Works Division
The Public Works Division plans, coordinates, organizes, directs and controls a statewide program of engineering, architectural, and construction services for the State, including land acquisition, planning, designing, inspecting and managing construction projects, facilitating quality control, contracting, construction management, and equipping facilities and other improvements for State agencies. The Division, through its Leasing Branch, locates, negotiates and leases office space in non-state buildings for user agencies.
DAGS – Public Works Division is represented by Project Leader: Chris Kinimaka, Public Works Administrator.
Crawford Architects (Crawford LLC)
Crawford was appointed by the State in October 2018 to undertake the Master Planning and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) work as part of a broader Public-Private Partnership (P3) development plan.
With offices in the U.S. and Australia, Crawford has designed a number of high quality sports and entertainment venues, including those under a P3 structure.
They are leading a multi-disciplinary team of consultants including:
- WT Partnership – P3 Transaction Advisors / Project Delivery & Cost Estimating
- Architects Hawaii Limited – Local Architects
- Wilson Okamoto – EIS Preparation/Traffic & Site Infrastructure Studies
- Honua Consulting – Community Outreach & Cultural Surveys
- Aecos Inc – Botanical/Fauna Survey
- Y. Ebisu & Associates – Noise Assessment
- Cultural Surveys Hawaii – Archaeology Survey
- Control Point – Surveying
- Geolabs, Inc – Geotechnical Survey
- Victus – Market Analysis
- CommPac – Public Relations & Community Outreach
Project Lead: Stacey Jones, Owner & Principal